SCOTT Sports SA는 국제 스포츠 용품 회사입니다. 당사는 전 세계에서 자전거, 겨울 스포츠 용품, 모터 스포츠 용품, 러닝 제품을 개발, 생산 및 판매합니다.
SCOTT 브랜드의 라이프 스타일과 스피릿을 따라 생활하는 젊은 층과 함께 창의적이고 다중 언어를 사용하는 환경에서 일하고 싶다면, 채용 공고에서 기회를 찾아 보십시오.
여러분의 지원을 기다립니다!
SCOTT Sports SA is an international sporting goods company. We develop, produce and market bikes, motorsports, skis and running products worldwide. To work out of our HQ office in Givisiez (Switzerland) we are currently searching for an experienced
Primary responsibility will be to execute the global E-commerce strategy. The goal is to offer an E-Commerce platform with the best possible standards, which is why we work with powerful systems such as SAP, Hybris and Celum.
Tasks:• Apply the E-Commerce strategy to the different SCOTT markets and accounts• Research and understand the E-commerce business and web retail opportunities in the global and national markets • Introduce and coordinate the rollout of the SCOTT E-Commerce platform to the different markets• Educate SCOTT employees about the online shop• Analyse processes and the interface of the online shop with all other relevant divisions such as sales, IT, distribution and marketing • Monitor competitor online shops and new technologies for E-Commerce• Responsible for daily management and operation of the B2C platform• Develop an E-Commerce team based on the progress and needs for the B2C business • Generate reports and analyses
We expect:• At least 3 years of proven field experience in E-Commerce and web retail (B2C)• Knowledge and experience of the multi- and cross channel environment, the creation of B2C business models, as well as the definition of the commercial offer and range for the different markets• Strong skills in managing projects and processes• Education in business administration and E-commerce• Good know-how in IT-Business Applications (ERP, E-commerce etc.)• Strong communication / interaction skills (team player)• Know-how of Hybris, SAP and Celum is a plus• Fluent in English, knowledge in German and/or French is an advantage
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that lives the lifestyle and the spirit of the SCOTT brand. The enthusiasm for sports and our products connects us.
SCOTT Sports SA is situated in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland) and the entry date for the position is open to discussion.
If you are interested and used to work in a team please send your application to: SCOTT Sports SA, Human Resources, Rte du Crochet 17, CH-1762 Givisiez, phone no. +41 26 460 16 05, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powderhorn is a winter sports apparel brand with deep roots in skiing in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, USA. To work out of the office in Givisiez (Switzerland) Powderhorn is seeking a
Marketing & PR Coordinator
In this position your primary responsibility is to coordinate and execute the marketing and communication strategy for Powderhorn. Together with the Powderhorn team you are responsible for all on- and offline marketing activities of the company. In addition, you work very closely with the sales, marketing services and distribution.
Tasks:• Plan and implement marketing concepts and action schedules according to the strategic orientation of the company• Set-up and maintain contacts with media partners (composition of press releases and media documentations, active participation at media events, handling of various requests by journalists), PR will be an key element in the brand promotion.• Plan, design and develop marketing activities (brochures, flyers, internet presence, advertising campaigns etc.)• Plan and implement online marketing activities (newsletter, social media, Google AdWords etc.)• Compile and coordinate print media (workbooks, advertisements etc.)• Plan, organize and actively implement events (sales meetings, trade shows, promotion events)• Coordinate photo shootings• Handle sponsoring related tasks (advertising partnerships, team riders etc.)
We expect:Ideally, you have solid working experience of 2-3 years in a similar position in the sports apparel industry and hold a degree as marketing expert or a comparable certificate. Therefore, you can handle various marketing instruments and are capable of coordinating complex projects. Furthermore, you actively engage with consumers, are a skilled communicator as well as negotiator and are able to write versed texts in English and German.
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that lives the lifestyle and the spirit of the Powderhorn brand. The enthusiasm for sports and our products connects us.
Powderhorn is situated in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland) in the HQ of SCOTT Sports SA and the entry date of the job position is open to discussion.
If you are interested and used to work in a team, please send your application to: SCOTT Sports SA, Human Resources, Rte du Crochet 17, CH-1762 Givisiez, phone no. +41 26 460 16 05, E-Mail: email@example.com
SCOTT Sports SA is an international sporting goods company. We develop, produce and market bikes, motosports, skis and running products worldwide. To consolidate our bike team in Givisiez (Switzerland) we are seeking an
Experienced Bike Engineer
- Development of carbon and alloy frames, forks and components
- Validation of tooling and process
- Follow-up of tests
- Coaching of existing suppliers
- Management of projects (from concept to production)
- Advice to product managers with technical questions
- Assistance with preparing workshops and shows
- Masters Engineering Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Bike Industry
- User knowledge of 3D software (Creo)
- User knowledge of FEA software
- Experience in simultaneous engineering
- Creativity and an appreciation of good design
- Knowledge of bicycle mechanics
- Avid Biker
- Willingness to travel
- Strong communication / interaction skills
- First language English, German or French and fluent in one of the other languages
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that lives according to the lifestyle and the spirit of the SCOTT brand. Our enthusiasm for sports and our products connects us.
Scott Sports SA is situated in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland) and the entry date of the job position is open to discussion.
If you are interested to work in our team please send your application to: SCOTT Sports SA, Human Resources, Rte du Crochet 17, CH-1762 Givisiez, phone no. +41 26 460 16 04, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCOTT Sports SA is an international company with a young, dynamic team. We develop, produce and market bike, motorsport, wintersport and running products worldwide. To enforce our Finance and Controlling Team in Givisiez (Switzerland) we are looking for a Key User FI/CO Tasks:• Key User for SAP processes and systems in the field of finance and controlling• Coordination and analysis of processes in finance and controlling environment• Development of optimization and solution concepts incl. implementation and documentation• Creating User documentation• Implementation of user training• Preparation and monitoring of international SAP rollouts• Contact for external SAP consultants
We expect:• Finance studies or equivalent education with relevant work experience in finance and accounting as well as controlling• In-depth process and system knowledge• Experience in the supervision of projects for SAP implementation in finance and controlling• Very good analytical and conceptual skills• Strong communication / interaction skills• English with good German or French, spoken and written• Willingness to travel
Scott Sports SA is situated in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland) and the entry date the job is open to be discussed.
If you are interested and used to work in a team please send your application to: SCOTT Sports SA, Human Resources, Rte du Crochet 17, CH-1762 GivisiezPhone no. +41 26 460 16 05, E-Mail: email@example.com
SCOTT Sports SA is an international sporting goods company. We develop, produce and market bikes, motorsports, skis and running products worldwide. To consolidate our 3D Digital Design team in Givisiez (Switzerland), we are seeking an
Alias 3D Digital Designer
As a 3D digital designer, you will be involved in projects from the beginning to the end, supporting product design, engineering and marketing, applying your design and surfacing expertise to ensure the best possible outcome.
Tasks: - Sketch modelling to validate design proposals for bike, winter, motorsports and running products- 3D design and surface problem solving for design development- Modelling data for prototyping to validate design and engineering concepts- Generate high quality surface data for production and manufacturing- Re-surfacing accurately cloud scan data- Supporting our visualisation team with Deltagen, Illustrator and Photoshop- Produce and prepare data for visualisation
Specifics:- Accurately translate and interpret sketches and orthographic design proposals into a 3D model whilstfaithfully retaining the core theme and feeling of the proposal- Develop sketch models into production data whilst maintaining the essence of the sketch model- Deliver watertight surface files that can be used for engineering, rapid prototyping and tooling (0.002 tolerances stitched surface to export in STP and STL formats)- Prepare data for use in Deltagen and Optitex- Work with our internal and external design teams to ensure a seamless 2D to 3D transition- Work with our engineering team to maintain the original design intent during the engineering phase- Work under tight project timelines and deliver data in the agreed schedule- Adapt to the Scott Sports digital design and development process and workflow
The ideal candidate will have:- 1-3 year industry experience with Alias in a design studio/environment- A degree in product, automotive or 3D digital design- Experience with sketch, prototyping and production modelling- Can demonstrate clean modelling, constructed with a good and logical patch and CV layout- Good design judgement- Photoshop and visualisation retouching experience- A good level of spoken and written English
Scott Sports SA is situated in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland) and the entry date of the job is open to be discussed (preferably September 2015).
Interested candidates should send a portfolio (demonstrating all of the above requirements). We are particularly interested in seeing your transition from a 2D sketch to 3D.
If you are interested to work in our team please send your application with portfolio to:SCOTT Sports SA, Human Resources, Rte du Crochet 17, CH-1762 Givisiez, phone no. +41 26 460 16 05, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCOTT Sports SA is an international sporting goods company. We develop, produce and market bikes, motorsports, skis and running products worldwide. To work out of our HQ office in Givisiez (Switzerland) we are currently searching for a
Digital Communication Coordinator
Mission: role in the execution of digital communication strategy by overseeing local markets, supporting internal and local marketing staff, implementing new tools and generating monthly reports. Support all sports divisions at the HQ in order to improve processes in digital communication and use of our digital platforms. Act as the point of contact to all local markets regarding digital communication support and education.
Tasks:• Educate and support internal and country users of our digital platforms (Hybris, Celum, Mailchimp, CRM) by preparing guidelines and workshops • Insure the corporate look of all assets and marketing platforms• Oversee marketing and country activities on social media, web and newsletter• Support and educate all countries on digital daily business (newsletter, social media and national content on the website)• Prepare analytic reports regarding SCOTT activity on social media and newsletter• Be part of all communication campaigns in order to inform countries and support them on implementation• Coordinate with Graphic department if special developments or designs are needed• Improve process and workflow with the IT, Content Management and Marketing Team• Support integration of CRM and AGIL tool in marketing department• Support Marketing Team during collection launch• Support Social Media Coordinator with technical solution, integration on website, performance analysis• Support internal Marketing and countries in the execution of global social media strategy on all SCOTT social platforms• Keep an eye on technology and innovation on digital media to be able to make a quick presentation every month about success stories and potential new tools
We expect:• Education and management experience in IT- and Marketing projects• Solid experience in communication and project management• Strong skills in projects coordination and organization• Good knowledge of CMS, data asset manager, newsletter tool, social media tools and CRM is a plus• Personal interest in sports• Strong communication / interaction skills (team player)• Fluent in English, knowledge in German and/or French is an advantage
SCOTT Sports SA is an international sporting goods company. We develop, produce and market bikes, motorsports, skis and running products worldwide. To work out of our HQ office in Givisiez (Switzerland) we are currently searching for an
Online Marketing Trainee
Mission: Primary responsibility will be to support the Online Marketing Team in ever day work at SCOTT sports. Main goal is to define concrete actions to increase our social media audience and end consumer engagement.
Tasks:• Define concrete and realistic actions and strategies in order to develop our social media impact• Create a social media content planning in order to manage information flow• Develop interaction in between sponsored athletes, VIP, opinion leaders’ pages and SCOTT• Initiate a better integration of social media on scott-sports.com together with Online Marketing Team• Publish content on the website and on social media • Support Marketing in creation of content for web and social media • Assist Marketing during the new collection launch• Coordinate with Graphic department if special developments or designs are needed• Control and improve the usability and the content of the website• Be part of all communication campaigns in order to add a social media aspect in the package• Assist or Support sales activities with social media (E-Commerce Team) • Keep an eye on technology and innovation on digital media to be able to make a quick presentation every month about success stories and potential new tools
We expect:• Education in Online Marketing, Administration and Business or Social Media• Interest in online/web marketing and technologies• Knowledge in online platform (CMS) will be an advantage• Photoshop and/or HTML know how is a plus• Strong communication / interaction skills (team player)• Fluent in English, knowledge in German and/or French is an advantage
Scott seeks to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to:
ü Communicate effectively in personal and group settings
ü Adapt to a dynamic fast paced environment
ü Resolve emerging challenges
ü Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and problem solving skills
Working with the management team, the Warranty Relations Manager contributes to the development of policies and procedures; leads the warranty team, working on behalf of all internal and external customers; trains and retrains a diverse group of service team members, and leads ongoing technical coaching and training to sales and service associates. This position reports to the Distribution Center Manager in Ogden, Utah.
Primary Job Duties
Your application will be considered complete when we have received your cover letter, resume and references.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with winter sports gear, including ski boots and skis. Have the ability to show working knowledge of repair and maintenance of equipment. Must also have 2 or more years of bicycle or winter sport store retail sales experience.
Primary Job Duties:
- Quickly classify warranty and crash replacement situations - Facilitate the quick replacement of all warranty parts
- Receive returned equipment and determine how they will be processed - Work with the warranty team on basic mechanical claims to final resolution - Help maintain demo gear, including any mechanical rework or repair needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel - Good verbal/typing communication skills - History of successful customer service experience - Motocross background and experience desired
Pay will be based on experience, ability and product knowledge.
- Maintain working knowledge across all divisions of point of purchase (POP) product display items developed by SCOTT global HQ;
- Maintain communication with SCOTT global HQ regarding new and existing POP items;
- Work with staff at SCOTT HQ to anticipate, forecast, and place quarterly POP and fixture orders.
- Maintain “always in stock” inventory of critical POP pieces according to retail marketing plans developed by division marketing managers;
- Work with division marketing managers as needed to develop and source cost effective, market-specific POP solutions for the USA subsidiary;
- Work with division managers and Art Director to manage the SCOTT Sports presence at all trade exhibits and shows, including but not limited to SCOTT WEEK and Interbike (bike division), and SIA and Winter Outdoor Retailer (Ski);
- Work with trade show organizers and vendors regarding all aspects of SCOTT’s display booths;
- Work with division managers to propose and execute effective product display solutions at consumer events and expos.
Education and experience
- College degree in marketing, business, design, or similar field
- 3 years outdoor industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Sketchup or other 3D modeling software a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
Your application will be considered complete when we have received your cover letter and resume. References should be available upon request.
SCOTT Sports has immediate full-time seasonal openings for the position of MATERIAL HANDLER in their Distribution Center at the Ogden Business Depot. This position will be responsible for the movement of bicycle, motocross, and winter sport material within the warehouse.
Monday - Friday with occasional overtime.
Work hours: Day shift 7 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintain quality service by following organization standards. + Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to designated areas. - Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code. - Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for other stock items and distributes items to shipping or to designated storage area. - Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department. - Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method. - Open bales, crates, and other containers. - Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program. - Assist in counting of physical inventory. - Weigh and count items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards. - Prepare parcels for mailing. - Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times. - Wear proper safety equipment. - Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. - Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to read and write English in order to follow directions and complete paperwork related to the orders.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision (to some degree), peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
SCOTT Sports is looking to add highly motivated Independent Field Sales Representatives to cultivate, manage, maximize sales, and build positive relationships with all accounts in the territory.
This position reports to the National Footwear Manager.
Primary Job Duties:
- Regular travel to dealers throughout assigned territory
- Effective, direct communications with dealers and Scott
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasting process with dealers
- Target performance road, triathlon and trail running markets
- Apply innovative geometry to all categories of running, racing, walking and hiking
- Strong sales, customer service, negotiation and closing skills
- Identify and access stable territory growth
- Provide key market and competitor information from the field
- Dealer product and sales training
- Attend dealer events, trade shows and annual sales meetings
- Minimum 7 years of successful sales experience, preferably in the running and/or outdoor industries
- Solid understanding of the needs, trends, etc. of the company’s core consumer
- Individual, or firm, currently working in the run/outdoor channel
Application Procedure: Your application will be considered complete when we have received:
- Resume, viewable or printable portfolio, line list & territory description
Scott USA seeks to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to:
ü Demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills
ü Work independently
ü Demonstrate effective multi-tasking and detail oriented work
Education and Experience
Two to three years of Traffic Coordinator experience
Application Procedure: Your application will be considered complete when we have received your resume & references.