Do you like riding singletrails? Would you like to get some tips to improve your riding technique? Then come to our Contessa Riding Days and spend an unforgettable day on your bike with like-minded women. There is no need to worry about your riding performance, it’s going to be a fun event with cool girls to bike with!
After a welcome coffee and snack you will have the opportunity to test SCOTT mountain bikes from the actual season, accompanied by professional guides from the SCOTT Contessa Team. Whether you are a beginner wanting to get a first experience on trails or a more advanced biker looking for thrilling singletrails, you will for sure enjoy the day. Moreover, the Contessa girls are always happy to share some good tips and tricks so that you can upgrade your riding skills. And to end the day in an ideal fashion, we will all chill around a goodbye drink and bite to eat!
Don’t hesitate and sign up now for one or more days!
- Beginner to advanced biker
- Biking basics such as balance, position on the bike and breaking correctly, having already participated in a biking basics course.
- Good physical condition and the ability to ride uphill around 500 vertical meters at once.
- Professional guiding for different ability levels by the SCOTT Contessa Team
- SCOTT test bikes
- Gondola ticket
- Welcome coffee and snack
- Small lunch snack
- Goodbye drink & bite to eat
- SCOTT Goodie Bag
Price: EUR 49.00/day
31st May – 1st June, 2014 from 9am to 4pm / Emmetten (Switzerland)
12th – 13th July, 2014 from 9am to 4pm / Tegernsee (Germany)
2nd – 3rd August, 2014 from 9am to 4pm / Sölden (Austria)
Phone: +49 (0)8821 9698987
The number of participants is limited. In case there aren’t enough registrations, we reserve the right to cancel the event.