- Date of birth: 08/04/1988
- Place of birth: Cape Town, South Africa
- Nationality: British
- Height: 177cm
- Weight: 75kg
Born in South Africa but brought up in the UK I came to Ultra Running through a love of the mountains. Having climbed for many years, I discovered I was drawn to covering long distances in the mountains, quickly. So naturally, running seemed a natural progression and the best way to fulfill this desire! Since then I have been hooked and pushing the distance having had my first race season in 2013. I like longer, technical mountain races and this is where I excel, so my focus for 2015 will be on the International Skyrunning World Series. However, I may sneak in a few local mountain running challenges in the UK if the conditions are good!
Highlights from 2014 included:
- MSIG Hong Kong 50km – 8th
- Hardrock 100, Colorado, USA – 26th
- Trofeo KIMA, Italy.
- Diagaonle Des Fous, Reunion Island.
- Mont Blanc 80km - June
- Ice Trail Tarentaise, Val-d'Isère, France – July
- Tromso SkyRace, Tromso, Norway – August
- Ultra Pirineu, Baga, Spain – September
Favourite Scott running product
I love the new Kinabalu Supertrac shoes! Low profile, lightweight and super aggressive sole for when out on the muddy trails. The eRide technology helps keep me on my toes when running and with a lightweight and comfortable upper, they are my shoe of choice whether I am on a long training run in the UK or blasting the trails of Europe and North America.